Get Our Help With Missionbooster
Missionbooster is a part of the Innobooster programme with which Nordic Innovators has extensive experience. We support deep tech startups and innovative SMEs throughout their funding journey with tailored strategic advisory services on financing their R&D and innovation projects. Our consultants take the lead on the preparation and submission of a high-quality written application and our collaborative approach ensures timely delivery. Our services also include:
Please contact us (+45 21 77 95 20) to get more information about the Missionbooster programme and learn more about your opportunities to apply.
Missionbooster is a special created green pool and a part of the Innobooster programme. The overall aim of Missionsbooster is to contribute to the Danish climate objective of reducing the emission of greenhouse gases by 70% in 2030 and becoming CO2-neutral in 2050. In addition, the pool must also strengthen nature and the environment.
You can apply for a grant within the following four politically determined focus areas:
1. Capture and storage or use of CO2
2. Green fuels for transportation and industry (Power-to-X, etc.)
3. Climate- and environment-friendly agriculture and food production
4. Circular economy focusing on plastics and textiles
Unlike the Innobooster applications, the Missionsbooster pool has a higher percentage of support and supports up to 70% of relevant budget lines. The budget can be divided between:
- Salaries for new and existing employees
- Expenses to knowledge suppliers, Danish as well as foreign
- Expenses at min. DKK 10,000 for materials and equipment in relation to the project.
To apply, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be an SME (with a Danish CVR-number)
- Your project must have participation from a Danish university or GTS institute (approved reseach and technology service institute)
- The project must meet the EU's definition of "industrial research".
- More information on deadlines etc. in 2023 will follow when the Danish government has agreed on a new Finance Act.
Have an innovative project that fits Missionbooster?
We can help you apply for the grant if you have a Danish CVR number and meet the EU SME definition