Grant funding of up to €2.5 million
We can help you to scope and develop your project ideas. We will collaborate closely defining and matching your innovation project to the right soft funding programme and develop strong proposals. As a full service research and innovation consultancy, our services also include training, project partner identification and quality control of the final grant project proposals and its submission.
About EIC Transition
EIC Transition Open is an open funding scheme for projects in any field of science or technology as well as challenge driven funding on specific strategic fields. The majority of funding will be granted through open calls with no predefined thematic priorities. The projects that get funding are therefore innovation activities that go beyond the experimental proof of principle in laboratory to support both:
- The maturation and validation of your novel technology in the lab and in relevant application environments
- The development of a business case and (business) model towards the innovation’s future commercialisation.
EIC Transition projects should address both technology and market/business development, possibly including iterative learning processes based on early customer or user feedback. The expected outcomes of an EIC Transition project are:
- A technology that is demonstrated to be effective for its intended application (TRL 4 to 5/6)
- A business model, its initial validation and a business plan for its development to market.
Grants of up to EUR 2.5 million are available to validate and demonstrate technology in application-relevant environment and develop market readiness. Who can apply ranges far - SMEs, spin-offs, start-ups, research organisations, universities) or small consortia (two partners) or consortia of three to five different independent legal entities established in at least three different eligible countries.
Your proposal must build on results (demonstrated proof of principle) achieved within an eligible project. The requirements in 2022, EIC Transition was restricted to proposals based on results generated by the following eligible projects:
- EIC Pathfinder projects (including projects funded under EIC pilot Pathfinder
- Horizon 2020 FET-Open, FET-Proactive) and FET Flagships calls (including ERANET calls under the FET Work Programme)
- European Research Council Proof of Concept projects.
Do you have an innovative idea?
And do you need help to find the right funding programme - We can help you!Contact Us